Lirik Lagu All I Need Artist AIR

Lirik Lagu All I Need - Lirik Lagu pop Indonesia populer artist art AIR. Berikut ini lirik lagu yang berjudul "All I Need" bagi para penggemar lagu - lagu Air. 

Air 

All I need is a little time,
To get behind this sun and cast my weight,
All I need is a peace of this mind,
Then I can celebrate.

All in all there's something to give,
All in all there's something to do,
All in all there's something to live,
With you ...

All I need is a little sign,
To get behind this sun and cast this weight of mine,
All I need is the place to find,
And there I'll celebrate.

All in all there's something to give,
All in all there's something to do,
All in all there's something to live,
With you ...

Artist Art : AIR


Related Posts

Lirik Lagu All I Need Artist AIR
4/ 5
Oleh

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *